ASUS ROG STRIX 850G: Keep components powered with the quiet Republic of Gamers Strix 850G 850W 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply in black from ASUS. Featuring a single +12V rail, this 850W ATX power supply provides one motherboard, two CPU, six PCIe, eight SATA, and six 4-pin peripheral connectors. Certified 80 PLUS Gold, the ROG Strix 850G is also capable of 0dB operation at below 40% TDP. All cables are fully modular, and the motherboard, CPU, and PCIe cables all feature embedded capacitors to reduce voltage ripple. In addition to a motherboard, two CPU, three PCIe, two SATA and two 4-pin cables, and a power cable, this PSU also comes with two ROG badges, a logo magnet, and three ROG labels for customizing its look.
ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 80+ ATX Power Supply – White
The ASUS Republic of Gamers STRIX 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular ATX Power Supply features efficient power delivery, 0 dB technology, and cosmetic customization. Thanks to its fully modular design, users can store unused cables to eliminate clutter and improve airflow within their system.
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
Out of stock