These are the terms on which RB Tech & Games permits users to access and use the RBTG website (http://www.rbtechngames.com/) (Website) including using the services and functionality made available through the Website, viewing Content , communicating with RBTG, reviewing product information and placing an order for products, services or both through the online store.
You agree to be bound by these Terms when you:
- Use, browse or access any part of the Website;
- Register an account with the Website; or
- Place an Order through the Online Store.
RBTG may from time to time review and update these Terms to take account of new laws, regulations, products or technology. Your use of the Website will be governed by the most recent Terms posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the most recent Terms. It is your responsibility to check the Website regularly for updated versions of the Terms.
Registering an Account
- You may be required to register an account to make an Order on the Online Store or access other particular areas of the Website.
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you in the registration is accurate, complete and up to date. You will promptly inform RBTG if there is any change to this information or data.
- By registering an Account, you warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into, and use the Website in accordance with, these Terms. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Website (as well as for use of your Account by others, including without limitation minors (under 18 years old) living with you or in your care).
- You may only make an Order on the Online Store by entering the Account password selected by you when registering your Account on the Website (Password). You agree that you will not disclose, or permit disclosure of, the Password to any person. You will be fully responsible for all acts and omissions of any person who enters into a transaction using your Password, as if they were your own acts and omissions. RBTG will not in any event be liable for any loss, damage, claims, costs or expenses arising out of the use or misuse of the Password, and you will indemnify RBTG against all loss, damage, claims, costs or demands in this regard.
- You may elect to change the Password at any time using the facility provided on the Website. You must immediately notify RBTG of any Password which is lost, inoperable or used in an unauthorized manner.
Orders for products, services or both through the Online Store
- By placing an Order via the Online Store you are making an offer and commitment to purchase products, services or both in accordance with these Terms. An Order is subject to acceptance or rejection by RBTG in its discretion after receipt of the Order. Provided you have not accepted delivery of the products, where possible, RBTG may in its discretion permit an Order to be cancelled, but cancellations cannot be guaranteed once any applicable payment is received for the Order. The Order cannot be cancelled by you once you accept delivery of the products.
- Once you have placed an Order in accordance with these Terms you will receive an email confirming the details of your Order and receipt of payment. Where your Order is not accepted by us, your Account will be updated indicating that your Order has not been accepted. If you do not receive a Confirmation Email, please login to your Account to check the status of your Order.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, while we will use best endeavors to ensure that products advertised for sale on the Website are available for purchase, we may at any time following receipt of your Order accept, decline, or limit your Order for any reason whatsoever, whether or not your credit card has been charged or we have otherwise received payment from you. We will issue you with a refund if your credit card has been charged or we have received payment from you, and your Order is cancelled by us.
- RBTG does not accept Orders via the Online Store originating from outside Pakistan.
Changes to products, services and pricing
- We may modify prices and product and service offerings at our discretion for any reason (including but not limited to changes in market conditions, product discontinuation, changes in availability, manufacturer changes, errors in advertising, and in other circumstances).
- All updates and modifications to the Website including any changes to the Content, Online Store, and all product and service pricing and offerings will be subject to these Terms. Any information we provide in relation to the availability of products is a guide only and is subject to change without notice. We will not be liable for any lack of availability of products that you may order through the Website. While we will use best endeavors to ensure that products advertised for sale on the Website are available for purchase, we cannot guarantee the availability of any product.
- Any recommendations or compatibility checks provided by RBTG are an opinion only. We always recommend doing your own research and contacting manufacturers directly to confirm details before purchase. We accept no responsibility for items not being suitable or compatible.
- All transactions are processed in Pakistan Rupees.
- Prices are inclusive of goods and services tax. In all other respects prices are exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Pakistan in connection with the supply of goods or services.
- Payment for an Order is made through the Online Store to have your Order delivered to you using one of our third party couriers.
- We accept Online Payment using Online Bank Transfer.
- If we are unable to successfully process your payment for your Order, then we may cancel your Order.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Orders through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt at time of ordering (in respect of Online Payments) which specifies the total fees and charges for the products and services in your Order. These details are also available under your Account for you to refer to or print at any time for the period that your Account remains active.
Delivery of Orders
- We offer the choice of shipping using TCS and Daewoo FastEx Cargo Service (Third Party Couriers). Shipping and delivery of Orders will be in accordance with the delivery terms of the Third Party Couriers.
- You must provide a physical delivery address where someone is likely to be available to accept the delivery of your Order during business hours. You may be required by the Third Party Couriers to provide proof of identification for verification checks, in accordance with their delivery terms. Should the address provided be incorrect and the freight returned to us, you will be responsible for any additional freight cost or return to sender fees.
- Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the products in your Order and your location. You can see the pricing on the available shipping options.
- We aim to ship all Orders, where products are in stock, within 1-2 business days. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your Order we will notify you within 2 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 1-7 business days depending on your location within Pakistan, but are subject to the delivery terms of the Third Party Couriers.
- Claims for damage in transit, incorrect delivery or incorrect item receipt must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery. There is no cover offered for issues reported after this time frame.
Risk and title
- If you elect to have your Order delivered to you using one of the Third Party Couriers, then title to the products in your Order passes to you upon delivery.
Returns and refunds of an order and warranties
- We do not normally provide a refund if you have simply changed your mind about an Order, so please choose carefully.
- In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from RBTG, including those products which carry a manufacturer’s warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase; typically, a receipt or invoice. Original shipping costs for the product are non-refundable as this service has been provided in full.
- To return your product (including warranty returns for faulty products, or where you have been sent the wrong item), please contact us on the given contacts. We will review your request, and at our option, issue you a Return Authorization number. If we issue you a Return Authorization number, please clearly print it on the outside of the package when returning your product to us. You acknowledge that by issuing you with a Return Authorization number, we are not representing that your warranty claim is valid or that you will be entitled to have your product repaired or replaced, or a refund provided in relation to that product.
- Your rights under a product warranty are separate to and in addition to any other rights and remedies available to you under Pakistan law. In relation to returning faulty products, warranty periods are strictly enforced by manufacturers. If a claim is made under a warranty, it is very important that you immediately apply for a Return Authorisation number as soon as you become aware of the need to do so. When we receive your product, we will assess whether the product has a fault and can be accepted as a warranty claim. We may be required to consult with the manufacturer or their repair agent to determine the fault and resolution. If we have to send your product to the manufacturer or their repair agent, we will ask them to assess the product and provide their assessment within a reasonable timeframe. Where the assessment finds that there is no fault with the product, or that the product has been damaged due to use of the product by you for a purpose for which it is not intended, outside its recommended parameters or specifications, or circumstances otherwise beyond our control, we may require, at our option, that you compensate us for any fees incurred by us in relation to the assessment. Once your product assessment is completed, we will inform you whether your warranty claim is accepted, whether we will repair, replace or refund your product.
- The Website is owned and operated by or on behalf of RBTG.
- All intellectual property rights (including copyright and patents) in the information, comment, content, communication, advice, text, training materials, trade marks, logos, service names and trade names of RBTG, images of people or places or other content (Content) contained in the Website are owned or licensed by RBTG.
- The Content on the Website is for general information purposes only. RBTG does not warrant or make any representations as to any third party products or services described or referred to on the Website. Any use of the Content by another person or organization is at the user’s own risk.
- The Content on the Website is obtained and developed from a variety of sources including but not limited to collaborations with third parties and information provided by third parties under license. Inclusion of Content on the Website is not an endorsement of any organization, product or service.
- We may modify any information on the Website (including Content) at our discretion for any reason. All updates and modifications to the Website (including Content) will be subject to these Terms.
- If you have a complaint regarding any Content on the Website, RBTG’s sole obligation will be to review any written complaint notified to it and, if it sees fit, in its sole discretion, to modify or remove the particular Content.
Unless expressly permitted by and in accordance with these Terms, you agree that in accessing and using the Website, you will not:
- Download (other than page caching) or modify the Website or any portion of the Website;
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organization;
- Frame the Website without RBTG’s express written permission; or
- Post, link to, or otherwise communicate or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information, or otherwise use the Website in a manner which is unlawful or would infringe the rights of another person including any intellectual property rights.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. We have not reviewed all of the third party websites linked on the Website and are not responsible for their content or accuracy. RBTG provides those links as a ready reference for searching for third party goods and services on the internet and not as an endorsement, support or sponsorship of those web sites, their operators, the goods, services or content that they describe.
Access and communication
- RBTG does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the Website. RBTG will not be liable if the Website is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities or interruption in telecommunications supply.
- RBTG does not guarantee the delivery or security of communications over the internet as such communications rely on third party service providers, and electronic communication (including electronic mail) is vulnerable to interception by third parties.
- Whilst RBTG takes reasonable precautions to protect information transmitted via the Website (for instance, when you access your Account, or you make a purchase, a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer technology is established with your web browser to ensure that your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us), RBTG cannot and does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of these communications or the security of the Website.
- RBTG does not provide, and has no control over, communications, networks or services, the internet or other technology required or used across the Website and accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss in any form associated with them, whether due to congestion, technical malfunction, viruses or otherwise.
Reviews on Website
Customers may submit reviews and ratings to be published on the Website. RBTG may remove or not publish reviews that contain personal details, personal attacks, swearing, vilifying comments, mention competitors, are published on the wrong product or service, or are fake or misleading.
You will fully indemnify RBTG in respect of all loss, damage, costs, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), fines, penalties, claims, demands and proceedings howsoever arising, whether at common law (including negligence) or under statute, in connection with any of the following:
- Any breach of these Terms by you;
- Your use of the Website; or
- Your communications with RBTG
Warranties, consumer guarantees and limitation of liability
- Non-RBTG Product means any product sold on the Website, except for RBTG Custom System Products;
1.1: RBTG Custom System Product means the custom system that is assembled by RBTG under our custom system assembly service; and
1.2: Products means Non-RBTG Products and RBTG Custom System Products.
- Any representation, warranty, condition, guarantee or undertaking that would be implied in these Terms by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any implied warranties of acceptable quality or fitness for a disclosed purpose.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of RBTG for a breach of a non-excludable guarantee is limited, at RBTG’s option, to:
4.1: In the case of goods supplied or offered by us, any one or more of the following:
4.1.1: The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
4.1.2: The repair of the goods;
4.1.3: The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
4.1.4: The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
4.2: In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
4.2.1: The supplying of the services again; or
4.2.2: The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You acknowledge and agree that, RBTG is not the manufacturer or producer of any Non-RBTG Product, and the only warranties offered in respect of a Non-RBTG Product are those of the manufacturer, not RBTG. Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law including the ACL, RBTG does not make or will not be deemed to have made any:
5.1: Warranty or representation, express or implied, as to:
5.1.1: The title, condition, design, operation, acceptable quality or fitness for purpose of any product (or any part thereof);
5.1.2: The absence of any latent or other defects;
5.1.3: The absence of any infringement of any intellectual property rights (including copyright and patents);
5.1.4: The absence of obligations based on strict liability in tort; or
5.1.5: Other representation, guarantee or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to any Product or any part thereof or services sold on the Website.
Termination of your access to the Website
RBTG may at any time immediately terminate your access (including restricting access) to the Website or any feature of the Website for any reason (including due to your breach or alleged breach of these Terms) in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Any indemnities given by you and any limitations of our liability survive such termination.
Each provision of these Terms is severable from the others and no severance of a provision will affect any other provision.