Intel H610 Motherboard with 6+1+1 Hybrid Phases Digital VRM Design, PCIe 4.0* Design, Gen3 x4 M.2 , IntelM® GbE with cFosSpeed , Anti-Sulfur Resistor, Smart Fan 6
- 6+1+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Solid Pin Power Connectors – Gigabyte H610M
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
BIOS – Gigabyte H610M
- LGA1700 socket: Support for 13th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and 12th Generation Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors*
- L3 cache varies with CPU
* Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.
- Intel® H610 Express Chipset
- Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)